Monday, 14 November 2011

Review: High Five by Janet Evanovich


Title: High Five
Author: Janet Evanovich
Series: Stephanie Plum Series


Rating: 


I have to admit that I had my expectations set high for this novel and was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong it was still an awesome read. I was attached to this novel at all times. 

And it sure knows how to you leave you hanging saying "Who? WHO!!!!???" 

I can't get enough of Stephanie Plum and sexy cop Joe Morelli. And of course Ranger is starting to play a larger picture now too. OUuuuweee. 

So excited for the next one!



My Review at Indigo.ca


Previously In the Series: 
One for the Money
Two for the Dough
Three to Get Deadly
Four to Score


Next in the Series: Hot Six

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...