Sunday, 13 November 2011

Review Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey

Title: Jekel Loves Hyde
Author: Beth Fantaskey

Rating: 

Fantasky does know how to write a book i will tell you that. 

However I felt like compared to her other book Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side I couldn't really feel the connection between Tristan and Jill.

I felt like 100 pages in is when the book should have ended and she should have just made more event happen before that.

But, of course, how would Jill ever evolve from her meek little self?

The ending of this novel left me with more questions that answers. I don't know how the characters really pulled anything off or whether or not their lives were going to be better for what happened. 

That all being said it was a good read, but not something I would recommend buying.


My Review on Indigo.ca

1 comment:

  1. I read and enjoyed Jessica'a Rules to Dating on the Dark Side and Jessica Rules the Dark Side and was thinking about picking up this book sometime. I've been looking at reviews though, and like you, many people weren't that impressed with it. I'm thinking I will be skipping this one. Anyway, thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...