Sunday, 13 November 2011

Review Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles


Title: Perfect Chemistry
Author: Simone Elkeles

Rating: 

Alex Fuentes is hot. And the rest is just awesomeness.


Whoa.....my blood was rising on this one, for more reasons than one. Grab this one and sit down for a couple of hours and enjoy the ride. Once you pick it up you will not want to put it down.

I picked this up expecting it to be great...and it was. 

Elkeles sure knows how to hit one out of the park. This book was romantic, thrilling, and made me worry all at the same time.

This books is not something I would recommend for people ages 9-17 as it says. More like 14-??? The content of this is not for young ones but for those who are older, who understand the meaning of a gang member and all the other sexual content mentioned in this book, and can actual appreciate its beauty.

I didn't think Alex would be such a tough guy even though I knew he was in a gang, but there is no way Elkeles could step away around the fact that gang members and people who live that life are bada$$.

There was a feeling of Romeo and Juliet in this novel but Romeo was not such a wimp and neither was Juliet. There was also a little feeling of Danny and Sandy from Grease in this novel which just made it even better. 

All and All I have already ordered the second book Rules of Attraction and plan on reading the third one as soon as it comes out.



Next in the series:

Rules of Attraction
Chain Reaction

My Review on Indigo.ca

2 comments:

  1. I want to read this! Great review--good to know it's for the older crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this book recently but haven't read it yet. From what you've said, it sounds like a thrilling story, and I'm looking forward to reading it!
    Thank you for the great review.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...