Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Just picked up!

I've just recently picked up some new books. Well new to me but some were used. 
Unfortunately a locally owed book store had to close down one of their stores this month and was having a liquidation sale. Kind of sucks because I do love to support my locally owned book stores by going there before I purchase the book that I want anywhere else, and donating the books that I no longer want to keep to their inventory (I alternate between these stores and my local library).


Anyhow these are the books that I picked up:



 Betrayals by Lili St. Crow (Book #2 in the Strange Angels series)


Jix by Meg Cabot. I've already read it but it was a pretty sweet deal I couldn't resist!

Frogs & French Kisses by Sarah Mlynowski (Book #2 in the Magic in Manhattan series) Read the first one and thought it was pretty decent, and once again it was such a good sale.


Parties & Potions by Sarah Mlynowski (Book #4 in the Magic in Manhattan series).


Blood Red Roads by Moira Young. I've heard a lot about this I'm pretty excited!


Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter


Existence by Abbi Glines


Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion


The Liberation of Alice Love by Abby McDonald


Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski


Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors

Embrace by Jessica Shirvington

Isle of Night: The Watchers by Veronica Wolff. Heard a lot of good stuff about this one.


Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon. Same about this one!

I've got me quite a stash!

Make sure to add some of these to your shelves. I can't wait! Enjoy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...