Sunday, 5 February 2012

Just picked up!

Hello Everyone!


I just got back from a lovely shopping trip in a large city and couldn't help but stop into the local chapters.


Upon entering I thought: "I could live here." 


Free WiFi, books, coffee. Done deal.


Anyhow after slowly going over every shelf I came home with a stash of books, and here they are:



Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I've heard so many good things


The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney. I have a feeling this one is going to be emotional and good all at the same time.




Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. I had this as an ebook but bought it cause it was on sale.


Demon Glass by Rachel Hawkins. I hope this is a good series.


Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook


Halo by Alexandra Adornetto. I had this as an ebook also but bought it as well.


Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens


Article 5 by Kristen Simmons


First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones


Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones


Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones

I seem to be buying more than I can read! Make sure to add some of these to your shelves. I can't wait to read them! Enjoy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...