Saturday, 11 February 2012

Quotes-Anna Dressed in Blood

Hey!


Here are my favourite quote from Anna Dressed in Blood:



“Thanks, Dad. Just one of the many creepy pearls of wisdom you had to impart.”-Kendare Blake-Anna Dressed in Blood

“I see Tybalt, who is glaring at me with a puffed-up tail. I wonder if he had been sleeping on my chest and I catapulted him off when I woke. I don’t remember, but I wish that I did, because it would’ve been hilarious.”-Kendare Blake-Anna Dressed in Blood

“I should’ve known Gideon would spill. He’s like a surrogate parent. Not like a stepfather, exactly—more like a godfather, or a sea horse who wants to stuff me into his pouch.”-Kendare Blake-Anna Dressed in Blood

“Did you hear? Both Hands. Yet I distinctly remember cutting one of them off. This strikes me as very interesting just before my head bonks off of the chipboard floor.”-Kendare Blake-Anna Dressed in Blood

“I open my mouth to pull my foot out of it…”-Kendare Blake-Anna Dressed in Blood

“What is it about the sight of your mother that makes everything fireside-warm and full of dancing Muppets?”-Kendare Blake-Anna Dressed in Blood

“But all I get is blah blah, nod-off, dead finger in my ear, snap awake.”-Kendare Blake-Anna Dressed in Blood

“But hey, at least we’ll have this strange story to tell, love and death and blood and daddy-issues. And holy crap, I am a psychiatrist’s wet dream.”-Kendare Blake-Anna Dressed in Blood

“’We’re going in tomorrow morning. I guess we’ll miss first and second period, probably.’ ‘That’s okay,’ Carmel says. ‘Those were the two periods we made it to today.’”-Kendare Blake-Anna Dressed in Blood

“Thomas give him a glare, but Carmel scoops the four-legged little flirt right up.”-Kendare Blake-Anna Dressed in Blood


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...