Sunday, 26 February 2012

Quotes-The Demon Trapper's Daughter



Quotes from my recent read:
 #1: Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver

1. “’Ya lied to me and put yerself in danger. If the Three hadn’t ripped you apart, those two bastards would have. Ya gotta listen to me girl. I’ve been down this road myself.’
Riley Smirked. ‘Those guys wanted to party with you too?’”-Jana Oliver, The Demon Trapper's Daughter

2. “That’s when she’d learned that male egos and fruit had a lot in common: Both bruised easily.”-Jana Oliver, The Demon Trapper's Daughter

3. “’Kiss my ass, demon!’ Beck whooped, and shot a first in the air.”-Jana Oliver, The Demon Trapper's Daughter

4. “’Thanks. For everything. I mean it.’
            A slow grin edged onto his face. ‘You’re worth it…Princess.’
            Her tennis show hit the door a second after it closed.”-Jana Oliver, The Demon Trapper's Daughter

5. “’It’s up to you to fill it. Find things that mean something to you, that represent times where you’ve overcome an obstacle, learned something important. Put those items in the bag and they’ll help you find your strength.’
            ‘I’m not sure if that’s going to help much.’ Unless I put a brick in it and nail Brandy between the eyes.-Jana Oliver, The Demon Trapper's Daughter

6. “’Riley. How bad has it been?’ 

‘Just fabulous. The demonic kitten really made my night.’”-Jana Oliver, The Demon Trapper's Daughter


7. “’What did ya learn from this dumbass stunt?’

Here's where she was supposed to apologize, promise to be a good little girl and never do anything like this again. 

Screw that. 

Riley locked eyes with him. ‘I learned that the Holy Water better be fresh, that I need practice throwing the spheres, and that someone has to watch my back so asshats don't steal my demons.’”-Jana Oliver, The Demon Trapper's Daughter


8.“’That's Denver Beck, isn't it? Paul mentioned him. What's he like?’ Ori asked. 

Oh, where do I start? Beck's mouthy and he lives to tell me what to do.’ In short, he's so not you. ‘Why do you want to know?’


A glimmer appeared in Ori's dark eyes. 

‘Just scoping out the competition.’”-Jana Oliver, The Demon Trapper's Daughter




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...