Friday, 24 February 2012

Quotes-Personal Demons

Hey,


Here are some quotes that I liked from Personal Demons.



“I walk up right behind Frannie, where she’s sitting near the door, in time to hear her say, ‘You know what, Tay? Go to Hell,’ and I smile, because I think it’s cute that she’s inviting her friends along.”-Lisa Desrochers, Personal Demons

“’Whoa! I knew you were hot, but Jesus!’ she says, and I wonder why she things He has anything to do with it.”-Lisa Desrochers, Personal Demons

“There’s no crying in baseball and no love in Hell. It’s just the rules.”-Lisa Desrochers, Personal Demons

“She gets to the bottom of the stairs, and I lift her off the ground and kiss her. As I lower her back to her feet she says, ‘Mmm, nice. That’s gonna score you some points with the parents.’ I look into the stands and see her parents standing there, slack-jawed, Dad with a camera perched, forgotten, in his hand. And Grandpa is laughing. ‘So what’s the plan?’ ‘I’m working on it. But I’m pretty sure it doesn’t include molesting me in front of them.’”-Lisa Desrochers, Personal Demons


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...