Monday, 5 March 2012

Quotes-Soul Thief by Jana Oliver


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read:
#2: Soul Thief by Jana Oliver

1. “The end is near!” the man shouted again. “Is there still time for hot chocolate?” Riley asked.

2. “I was sooo stupid,” Riley admitted. “No argument.” “Hey, it’s partially your fault. I blame your wine; it was wicked strong.” “I blame your mouth,” Ayden retorted.

3. “You’ll regret this,” he called out. “The regret line forms to the right,” she said.

4. “What about Beck?” Simi asked, wrinkling her brow. “Backwoods Boy? Are you crazy? It’d be a threesome—me, him, and his overbearing ego. Definitely doom to failure.”

5. During his hour’s vigil he’d come to one conclusion: He was losing his mind when it came to Paul’s daughter. He was jealous. No way to deny it. When he’d seen that man put his arm around her, he’d wanted to rip the guy to pieces.

6. “Good to go,” he announced, rejoining her. “Dad says I shouldn’t get arrested or I would end up in Illinois sharing a bed with the twins.” That’s a brutal threat,” Riley replied. “Totally brutal. The ghouls have been known to wet their bed.”

7. “His eyes rose to hers, pleading. “I can’t face losin’ ya, Riley. Yer all I got left in this world.”

8. “Goddammit!” he shouted, jumping to his feet. His sudden motion frightened her ad she cringed back againstthe couch. “Why him? Why not...someone who cares about ya?”
Someone like you.Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...