Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Quotes- Alien Tango


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read 
#2: Alien Tango by Gini Koch. Click the title to view my review.

The lovely banner, as all the others on my profile are, is courtesy of imlovinbooks.com. Check her out.

Some of these spoilers may contain and/or lead to spoilers. Just thought that I would let you know.

1. “What part of ‘I’m not telling you’ isn’t coming through?” “All of it. What part of ‘tell my anyway’ aren’t you catching?”

2. “I just think like psychos, I guess.” What a great skill. No wonder Martini’s mother wasn’t thrilled.

3. Gower reached out, grabbed her by the back of her neck, and lifted her off the ground. “No human touches our leader.” Ooooh, he was getting into it. Good.

4. “Okay, that I could see.” Really? I hoped he’d explain it to me, I was confusing myself.

5. “Paper balls? You were throwing balled up paper at an alligator?”

6. “Yeah. How’d you know?” “Serene? There’s a saying I’ve found to be true. I just applied it to you and went with what popped into mind.” “What’s that?” “Bitches be crazy.”



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...