Thursday, 17 May 2012

Quotes- Underworld


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read Abandon #2: Underworld by Meg Cabot

Click here to read my review!

As always please note that some of the quotes may cause you to pick up on some spoilers. Be warned!

1. Nightmare…or quite excellent dream?

2. Encouraging his occasional lapses into less than civilized behaviour seemed like a bad idea, so I didn’t let on how extremely attractive I’d found what he’d just done.

3. “You said you wanted to take things slow,” he reminded me gruffly.
Had I?

4. My own fingers tangled in his thick dark hair, and I murmured his name.
I don’t know why this caused him suddenly to life me off my feet, carrying me through one of the archways to his room after impatiently kicking aside the gauzy white curtain. The next thing I knew, I was sinking into the impossibly soft, downy comforter on the big white bed. I couldn’t help thinking, oh, this is probably a mistake.

5. “Where did you get this?” he asked, his voice hard as stone.
“Where did you get it?” I countered. It was always better to go on the offensive than be on the defensive.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...