Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read: Virals by Kathy Reichs-> Click title to view review
As always please note that some quotes might contain slight spoilers.
1. “An elite confederacy of nerds. My peeps”
2. “You all right now?"
"I'm exceptional. Wonderful. Thanks for the concern. You complete me.”
3. “I can't believe you jokers fixed it." Hi was picking his way down to the beach.
"Believe it, clown. Too much brain power here to fail." Still pumped, Shelton threw another palm Ben's way.
"Oh, I'm sure." Hi streched, yawned. "It was something highly technical, I suppose? Something requiring mechanical ability? Nothing as simple as tightening a wire or flippin a switch, right?"
Ben reddened. Shelton developed an intrest in his sneakers.
4. “Smart little buggers, they sneak through constantly. Like pocket ninjas"
5. “Big lesson. If you’re a jackass who buys other people, don’t set up shop hours from help. Should your slaves object to the arrangement, you’re fish bait.”
6. “He’s looking for somewhere to puke.” Shelton was somewhat less delicate. “A man needs privacy in his weaker moments”
7. Hi raised his hand. “Yes?” “This Sucks.” Got it. Dig.
8. “I prepared for the onslaught. By sweating. Thanks glands, glad you could help out.”