Saturday, 2 June 2012

May-2012

May has now come to a close so I'm sending out my monthly wrap-up. Here are all the books that I've read for this month, a little blurb, their rating, and a link to their review!



1. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
Hex Hall #3


Managed to read the entire series in a matter of 8 days. Pretty good. This is the final in the series and it was a pretty decent ending for a series:






Click for review



2. Virals by Kathy Reichs
Virals #1


This was an interesting and new series. Its definitely one that I will be keeping up with!





Click for review



3. Body and Soul by Stacey Kade
Ghost and The Goth #3


A complete 180 from what the first two were all about but I loved how this one ended. What can I say I'm a sucker for this stuff.






Click for review



4. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
Elemental #1


This book is completely drool worthy. Its funny, filled with an adventures and five sexy men. 


Oh sorry I just had to wipe some drool away just thinking about it. By far one of the best books I've read this year!

Click for review


5. Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer
Elemental #0.5


This novella makes you understand and appreciate Michael Merrick.





Click for review



6. Underworld by Meg Cabot
Abandon #2


Dear God, John is a hottie with a temper. But finally Pierce has some influence on him. This sequel is a good one.





Click for review



7. Seizure by Kathy Reichs
Virals #2


The second instalment in the series, which brings me up to date, is a rather good one. 





Click for review



8. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire


Again, one of the best books I've read so far this year. Just Beautiful






Click for review

9. Providence by Jamie McGuire
Providence #1


Another fantastic hit by Jamie McGuire





Click for review



10. Requiem by Jamie McGuire
Providence #2


The sequel. Good stuff.





Click for review



11. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Lux #1


Well, I think we have a winner for sexiest jerk. Mmm...Daemon.




Click for review



12. Touched by An Alien by Gini Koch
Katherine "Kitty" Katt #1


Interesting series. Definitely not for kids. But I like the change of pace.





Click for review



13. Alien Tango by Gini Koch
Katherine "Kitty" Katt #2


Another good on in the series. I love Martini





Click here for review








13 books this month while still attending University spring/summer classes and working! Oh, my I am quite proud of myself. Its a record!


Make sure to add some of these to your shelves!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...