Thursday, 12 July 2012

Quotes- Pride by Rachel Vincent


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read: 
 #3: Pride by Rachel Vincent. (Click title for review).

Watch out for some potential spoilers.

1. “Wake up, Sleeping Beauty," Jace said softly from my right.
 "Call me that again, and I'll tell the whole Pride you sleep in Scooby-Doo underwear."
 "I don't sleep in Scooby-Doo underwear. Hell, I don't sleep in any underwear.”

2. “He couldn’t be serious. He was not accusing Marc of wanting me dead! If that wasn’t the pot calling the kettle black, I’d…I’d…pound the shit out of the pot myself!”

3. Talking. According to Marc, I could talk the color off a crayon.

4. Radley rolled his eyes. He actually rolled his eyes at my father. Alpha of the south-central territory and head of the Territorial Council. Sure, I did that all the time but I'd also peed on his lap when I was two.

5. Love, my ass. The international language is food.

6. I stared after him, then glanced at Marc, who grabbed my upper arm and hauled me after Jace, warning me not to speak with a single glance. That was a talent I’d always envied. The only thing I could do with a single glance was piss people off.

7. Guy logic—an oxymoron if I’d ever heard one.

8. Irritated, I propped both hands on my hips. “ I can speak for myself.” He nodded. “So long as you say something sensible.



Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...