Friday, 21 September 2012

Waiting for...so many


Its been a long time since I've done a waiting for so, there are many many books that I'm gonna list.

Here they are:

Stealing Parker
Miranda Kenneally

Remember Catching Jordan (click for review). That was a fantastic book. 

This lovely bad boy comes out October 1st 2012

I am so friggin' excited. 
Code
(Virals #3)
Kathy Reichs

If you've read Virals or Seizure (click for reviews) you know all about this book and this series. 

From the creator if the great TV series of Bones comes the niece of Dr. Brennan.

I love these pack of wolves.

Check it out May 7th 2012
Death and the Girl Next Door
(Darklight #1)
Darynda Jones

Have you ever read the Charley Davidson series? First Grave on the Right? Second Grave on the Left? Third Grave Dead Ahead? (click for reviews). If that was a big no. They I am extremely disappointed. 

Let me break it down for you: They involve the supernatural and a female heroine who is the most hilarious character I've ever come across. 

From what I hear this new series is shaping up to be just as good as the last.

Coming to you October 2nd 2012
Opal
(Lux #3)
Jennifer L. Armentrout

Really this needs no explanation.

Check out the reviews for ShadowsObsidian and Onyx.

Coming December 11th 2012
Poison Princess->Click for review
(The Arcana Chronicles #1)
Kresley Cole

I know, I know. I've already read it. But, it was so good i'm still anticipating it. So should you.

Coming your way October 2nd 2012


Finale
(Hush, Hush #4)
Becca Fitzpatrick

OH.MY.GOD. 

The series is coming to an end. 

I may cry.

Check out my review for Silence (its the only one I've read since I started the blog).

Gonna make me freak out on October 23rd 2012

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. "Stealing Parker" is getting shipped out early by Barnes and Noble!! :) I got my copy yesterday and started reading it last night!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...