Sunday, 7 October 2012

Quotes! Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read: Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (Click title for review)

I'm pretty sure there are no spoilers in here, but just in case...be careful.


1. “I’d forget about my no-dating rule for Oliver Wood. Just look at him ride a broom!”

2. “So I’ll see you around?” he asks quietly. He turns to face me and drops a hand on my shoulder. His touch zaps my senses, and a jolt runs up my arm and down through my body to my toes and between my legs. Sin lightning. Or something.

3. “Noooo, Parker, don’t leave us!” Corndog yells, getting down on his knees and clasping his hands like he’s praying. “I need you! Who’s going to take care of my cup?”

4. When God created the Earth, he had such a sick wicked sense of humor. He made everything that’s wrong feel really, really good.

5. “What did you lie about?”
I adjust his crown of ivy. “I wasn’t just falling for you…I think I loved you.”
He digs fingers into my waits and yanks me closer, acting all sexy alpha male.
“I was getting there,” he replies with a husky voice, sweeping his hands over my back. “Love, I mean.”

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. what pages did sam henry and jordan appear in the book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really know that off by heart sorry. I know that Henry is on the baseball team and appears early in the book, and Jordan only appears twice.

      Delete
  2. “So I’ll see you around?” he asks quietly. He turns to face me and drops a hand on my shoulder. His touch zaps my senses, and a jolt runs up my arm and down through my body to my toes and between my legs. Sin lightning. Or something". what page number was this on?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...