Sunday, 18 November 2012

Five Things You Should Never Say to a Grim Reaper

Garrett Swoops' 5 Things You Should Never Say to a Grim Reaper...

Ever read Darynda Jones' Charley Davidson series?


#1-First Grave on the Right

Click for review
#1.5-For I have Sinned

Click for Goodreads page


#2-Second Grave on the Left

Click for review.


#3-Third Grave Dead Ahead

This is where the list originated.

Click for review.


#4-Fourth Grave Beneath my Feet

The latest

Click for review.








And Finally...The list:


5. I’m dead tired.
4. You’re killing me.
3. I’m dying to try that!
2. This relationship will be the death of me
1. Till death do us part.


I love Garrett Swoops. Cannot wait for the next novel!
Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...