Monday, 5 November 2012

October 2012- Monthly Review


The month has come to an end and even in my second month of school I still had enough time to read 10 books this month. Yeah!
Also, I finally FINALLY finished my Random Read book from so long ago. It took me forever.

This month was a busy month for me. I helped host my sister's babyshower, I was apart of a wedding part this month, my birthday was in there somewhere, and then Halloween came and my face had a smile on all day long.

Anyhow, October was filled with books that I've wanted to read for quite some time and series that I wanted to start like The Iron Fey series, Darynda Jones' new Darklight series, Gena Showalter's new White Rabbit Chronicles, and the Covenant series.


1. Toil and Trouble
Jolie Wilkins #2
H.P. Mallory

This book was awesome. I absolutely love this series



Click for review
2. Dead is a Killer Tune
Dead is #7
Marlene Perez

I may be growing out of this series. But, still a great series for younger generations.


Click for review
3. Stealing Parker
Miranda Kenneally

Miranda Kenneally...I think you officially own my heart. Another great book from the same awesome town that brought you Catching Jordan



Click for review
4. The Iron King
The Iron Fey #1
Julie Kagawa

A great start to a series!



Click for review
5. The Marriage Trap
Marriage to a Billionaire #2
Jennifer Probst

Another good romance from the author that brought you The Marriage Bargain


Click for review
6. Death and the Girl Next Door
Darklight #1
Darynda Jones

A very mind scrambling sarcastic filled good read.


Click for review
7. Losing It
Cora Carmack

Heart wrenching, fantastically awesome read.


Click for review
8.  Alice in Zombieland
White Rabbit Chronicles #1
Gena Showalter

Mind Blown.



Click for review
9. Half-Blood
Covenant #1
Jennifer L. Armentrout

Refreshing and an awesome read


Click for review
10. How Beauty Met the Beast
Tales of the Underlight #1
Jax Garren

An interesting take and twist on the original fairy tale



Click for review

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the Iron Fey series!
    Happy November reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...