Friday, 23 November 2012

Quotes! Coveted by Shawntelle Madison


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read:
: #1 Coveted by Shawntelle Madison
(Click title for review)

As always there may be some spoilers or may lead your merry minds to spoilers.

1. Bill had told me that during Quinton’s spare time he used herbs from his garden to stuff the recently deceased like Thanksgiving turkey and bring them back to life. I told myself that with all the crazy men out there I could’ve done a lot worse.

2. The man may have round-trip tickets to Creepyville, but he also has the balls of an African elephant.

3. “Friends don’t let friends pull Alpha rank on them”
“Too bad, request denied.”

4. With two werewolves reading to pounce on his, this wizard was still keeping his cool-he had balls the size of snow globes.

5. I never thought I’d have to actually carry a man home, but with a mighty heave, I picked Nick up and hauled him across the field. If he’d been a suitor, my mother would’ve been proud to know I’d finally snagged a man.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love these quotes you post - never fail to make me laugh! I'll have to check this book out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...