Monday, 5 November 2012

Random Reads November 2012

Its been a while since I participated in a Random Reads. Last month I finally finished my Random Reads from July-The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (Click title for review). Hopefully I can get back on track now.

Random Reads is a lovely meme created my imlovingbooks.com (click link to go to her Random Reads main page), the creator of the lovely series banner and team badges that are seen on my homepage.

For the month of November I am not aiming high. I am not choosing multiple books like I did last time. This time I'm just going to go simple. One book. lol Hopefully I can get that done this month.

Here is the book that Random.org has chosen for me this month:


Isle of Night
The Watchers #1
Veronica Wolff

Summary taken from Goodreads:

Is life offering fewer and fewer options? Then join the dead. 

When Annelise meets dark and seductive Ronan, he promises her a new life-if she has the courage to chance the unknown. Now, she's whisked away to a mysterious island and pitted against other female recruits to become a Watcher-girls who are partnered with vampires and assist them in their missions. To survive and become a Watcher, Annelise has to beat out every other girl, but she's determined to do so, because to fail doesn't mean dishonor-it means death.


I hope it will be a good one!

What is your Random Read this month?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi, love your blog!

    I'm a new follower via Networked blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...