Thursday, 15 November 2012

Spreading the Word...Movie style


Here are some things I think you should check out.

Click on the movie titles to be brought to their page on IMDB.com, and click on novel titles to be brought to their goodreads page.


Numero Uno:



ETA: March 8th 2013 

Prequel (not written by the author) to the children's novel The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by  L. Frank Baum

It is quite clear that the graphics in this movie will probably be OUTSTANDING!

Here is the trailer:


Boom! Mind blown.

Check out the website to download some cool stuff like some very very colourful and distracting (especially while in class) wallpapers.


Numero Dos:



ETA: August 23rh 2013

Based off the best selling novels starting with City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

I cannot find the trailer on Youtube yet but you can check it out at the official website.

I had my doubts about who they chose to play Jace...but after seeing this, well, they don't exist anymore.

SO EXCITED!

Numero Tres:



ETA: February 13th 2013

Based of the best selling series The Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl, starting with Beautiful Creatures

I have not read these books. However, I sure as heck will now, especially before the movie comes out.

Check out the trailer:



And find out more about the movie at the official website.


What movies, and/or book to movies are you waiting for?

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I am so in luv with the trailer from City of Bones. I cannot wait to see it. I have the book and plan to read it soon, but I sometimes wonder if these great trailers (which I love) hype me up too much and then I set myself up for disappointment with the actual film. We all know they cannot put everything in a book into the movie and sometimes poetic license is taken with the story - but NOPE I still want to see it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay now I'm sold! I'll definitely watch these three movies! Thanks for sharing the info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so first of all, LOVE this post.
    Second off, I am SOOOO excited about Oz: The Great and Powerful because I've read much of the Oz series recently and I just can't wait!
    Third off, I still have to read The Mortal Instruments, so I won't be seeing the movie when it comes out.
    And last, I just read Beautiful Creatures in anticipation of the movie and for a group read and OHMYGOSH SJGIK;LEJSBENNLLPWIORUQIBMNRFLOP[OYWUIEN LEOIUWURU LIKE HOLY CRAP WTF I AM DYING I CRIED SOBBED LOVED HAD SO MANY DIFFERENT RANGES OF EMOTIONS THROUGHOUT THIS BOOK YOU HAVE TO READ IT OEK;L;SEOLKCUIHIOCINAPS NRCKNRCR;RIRLKN RKSCUKLSLKSLKSKLJSKKLLSJLKLKNKCJS.

    As you can see, I am so excited for the movie. I'm getting my friend to read it so we can see the movie together. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoewever, I feel they TOTALLY picked the wrong actors. Thoughts?

      Marie @ Marie's Bookworm Blog
      http://www.mariesbookwormblog.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. For Beautiful Creatures meant.

      Delete
    3. Well, now you have made me super super excited. I may just have to pick the series up for my next read. As for the actors...I don't know. I haven't read them, however I can already tell you I'm not 100% sold on the male lead. Then again I could watch the movie and totally fall in love with him too. I will let you know once I've read the first series.

      Thank you for the fantastic and enthusiastic comment!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...