Tuesday, 4 December 2012

November 2012- Monthly Review


Another month has come to an end and now exams and the holidays are upon me, which can only mean one thing:
More reading time!

I was pretty happy that in the month of November I was able to read 13 books! Now, if only I could keep up to date on my posting. I find myself waiting and posting multiple reviews at a time, which takes up hours of my time. Not a good habit.

Anyhow, this month was pretty busy but I managed to get in a lot of good reads. There are many romance and again I am sorry for that (I blame it on my modern romance class) and I'm going to be putting down the KOBO very soon and tackling my TBR shelf, which has many YA reads on there.

There were many books I was excited about including 13 Rounds, the 4th Charley Davidson novel, Coveted (a new series I am loving), Wallbanger (which made me laugh so much), and Greta and The Goblin King which I was determined to get a hold of.

Check out the books and their ratings below. 

1. 12 Rounds
Knockout #1
Lauren Hammond

This book was epic! It is a YA read, but mainly for the older YA crowd You should get a copy




Click for review

2. Supernaturally Kissed
Frostbite #1
Stacey Kennedy

This book was hilarious!



Click for review


3. An Everlasting Bite
The Blue Bloods #1
Stacey Kennedy

This book was romantic and interesting



Click for review


4. In Bed With a Highlander
McCabe Trilogy #1
Maya Banks

Hehehehe. What can I say? I like me some Scots



Click for review


5. Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet
Charley Davidson #4
Darynda Jones

As always Charley had me my stomach in stitches from laughing so much




Click for review

6. The Adventures of Tilda Pinkerton: Crash Landing on Ooleeoo
Tilder Pinkerton #1
Angela Shelton

Loved this book, and I participated in the Blog Tour



Click for review
7. Never Seduce a Scot
The Montgomerys and Armstrongs #1
Maya Banks

More Highlanders!



Click for review
8. Coveted
Coveted #1
Shawntelle Madison

This series is one that I am very very excited about! Loved the book



Click for review


9. Wife For Hire
Christine Bell

This was a pretty good romance



Click for review


10. To Wed the Fae Prince
V. Vervain

This YA book is recommended for people 16+
A good romance novella



Click for review


11. Austenland
Austenland #1
Shannon Hale

A cute modern day retelling with a twist



Click for review


12. Wallbanger
Alice Clayton

Absolutely loved this book. It was laugh-out-loud hilarious!




Click for review


13. Greta and the Goblin King
The Mylena Chronicles #1
Chloe Jacobs

Loved this YA fantasy romance



Click for review







So tell me...how much reading did you get done last month?
Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...