Sunday, 9 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves #18


"Stacking the Shelves" is a meme created by Tynga's Reviews.

I'm very bad at actually completely this theme every week so there is always a lot of build-up. So sadly this time I won't be doing ALL the books that I've received since the last post, because that would includes books that I've already reviewed. I also don't have enough time to complete the post with summaries like I usually do, which really suck. However, feel free to click on the title of any of the books to be brought to their Goodreads page where you can find their summary and other info.

So here are some of the books that I've received since the last post, many of which I am very excited to started reading!


Magnus Flyte

I received this advanced copy earlier in the month of November, but still haven't gotten around to reading even though I really really want to!



Finale
Hush, Hush #4
Becca Fitzpatrick

I haven't gotten around to reading this one and I got it a couple of days before the release date. I think I'm scared to read it because it's the last one in the series.



Kincaid Brides #1
Mary Connealy

Received from publisher for review

Kincaid Brides #2
Mary Connealy

Also received from publisher for review
One Hot Murder (ARC)
Victoria Square Mystery #3
Lorraine Bartlett

I received this ARC as well as some swag directly from the author.

Marriage to a Billionaire #3
Jennifer Probst

After reviewing the first two in the series I received this book from the publisher for review

Ladies of Distinction #1
Jen Turano

The Courtships of Lancaster County #1
Leslie Gould

I received both these books from Bethany Publishing House for review

Noble Smith

Won this book!

Broods of Fenrir #2
Coral Moore

Won this book and some swag!
Along with a Digital edition of Kept (Coveted #2) I also received a bunch of swag of becoming apart of Shawntelle Madison's Street Team! I will be spreading the love around through a giveaway later one and spreading it around my local community. I loved the first book and this swag really made my week!





Digital Editions:

J.C Isabella
Dualed (ARC)
Dualed #2
Elsie Chapman

I cannot wait to read this book!
My Alien Romance #1
Magan Vernon
Bernadette Rowley
Anne Eliot
Justina Ireland

I want to read this book so bad!
Wild About You #4
Vicki Lewis Thompson

After reading all three of the first books I can't deny myself the pleasure of reading the fourth in the series!

Anna Davies

This cover is so beautiful and the summary makes the book sounds around the same lines!

Crash #2
Nicole Williams

I just finished the first book and it was epic! I'm starting this one now!





What did you stack your shelves with?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow amazing selection of books :D I hope you enjoy them all. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great books. I hope you read City of Dark Magic soon. I have it too and am so curious to see if its good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...