Sunday, 20 January 2013

Anna Dressed in Blood movie?

Remember this awesome book?

Click here for my review.

Well there is some big news...

According to the La Time Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake might be coming to the big screen....and it may just be developed by our very own Twilight Creator Stephenie Meyer.

Check out the awesome article via the latime.com here.

I am pretty excited. I loved the Twilight books, and even though the first movie of the saga was a little iffy (but still good) I liked the series overall.

I just hope that she sticks true to the book, because this book was awesome. It was scary, funny, and romantic (occasionally). 

So what do you think about the big news?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the book! So glad it is becoming a film.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...