Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Monthly Review: December 2012


Another Month has come and gone and it was definitely a great one. I finished my exams for the semester and got a chance to relax. I read more books in a month that I have in previous months, I celebrated Christmas with my family, and welcomed the New Year in style.

Here are the books that I've read during the month of December 2012.


1. The Highlander's Reward
Stolen Bride #1
Eliza Knight



Click for review

2. How to Flirt With a Naked Werewolf
Naked Werewolf #1
Molly Harper

I really, really enjoyed Cooper!



Click for review

3. The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf
Naked Werewolf #2
Molly Harper

Maggie was hilarious!



Click for review

4. Crash
Crash #1
Nicole Williams

Absolutely EPIC!




Click for review

5. Clash
Crash #2
Nicole Williams

This book was OH MY GOD Good!




Click for review

6. Secret Santa Baby
Robin Covington

This was one short and sweet novel



Click for review

7. The Reluctant Wife
Bronwen Evans



Click for review

8. Beautiful Bastard
Beautiful Bastard #1
Christina Lauren

Dear lord almighty this book was delicious.



Click for review

9. Charade
Games #1
Nyrae Dawm

This book rocked my socks off.



Click for review


10. From What I Remember...
Stacey Kramer & Valerie Thomas

What an adventure.




Click for review

11. The Chief
Highland Guard #1
Monica McCarty



Click for review

12. Courting Cate
The Courtships of Landcaster County #1
Leslie Gould



Click for review

13. A Change of Fortune
Ladies of Distinction #1
Jen Turano



Click for review

14. The Cat's Meow
Witch's Brew #1
Stacey Kennedy

An awesome start to the series!



Click for review

15. Opal
Lux #3
Jennifer L. Armentrout

An awesome end to the year!




Click for review

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...