Saturday, 2 February 2013

January 2013


January, oh January. How you have flown by. 
This January was a very busy one for me and I didn't get a lot of reading done. (Well not much as I would have liked)
I had a new family member come into the world this month, which had me a little busy. 
School resumed from winter break and came at me with vengeance!

But, all in all it wasn't a bad month.

I read 3 TBR books this month toward my goal of 40, and I read 6 ebooks towards my challenge of 50.

Now, getting right down to it here are the books I've read this month:


1. The Proposition
The Proposition #1
Katie Ashley

Oh..how I really really liked this one!



Click for review

2. Charming the Highlander
Pine Creek Highlanders #1
Janet Chapman




Click for review

3. Last Kiss Goodnight
Otherworld Assassins
Gena Showalter

Different, but a good love story none-the-less.



Click for review
4. Hooked
Hooked #1
Liz Fichera





Click for review
5. To The Nines
Stephanie Plum #9
Janet Evanovich

I love the Stephanie Plum series. I was really missing it.



Click for review

6. Married With Zombies
Living With the Dead #1
Jesse Petersen

Had me freakin' out about the zombie apocalypse. Loved it!



Click for review

7. How Beauty Saved the Beast
Tales of the Underlight #2
Jax Garren

Loved the second book in the series! Finally getting their stuff in order!



Click for review


How did your January go?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. A couple of those call out to me.... lol...
    Happy February reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...