Wednesday, 20 February 2013

To-Be-Read Pile Challenge January 21-Feb 20th Wrap-Up


The first month of the 2013 TBR Pile Challenge has come to a close.

I hope everyone has remembered to link up!

February's host is Rachel over at Fikthun. Make your way over to enter the mini-challenge and start linking up.

For January I managed to read 4 book towards my goal of 40:

1. The Proposition by Katie Ashley
2. Last Kiss Goodnight by Gena Showalter
3. To The Nines by Janet Evanovich
4. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion

Not too shabby.

Also the mini-challenge for January was to make a Book Spine Poem. I thought I would share mine with you guys. What do you think?


It reads:

Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe
Someone Like You
Along For the Ride
Hush, Hush
Just Listen
The Last Song
Finale
Silence
What Happened to Goodbye

When I saw the challenge I thought I was screw. 
No Go.
Adios.
Because surprisingly the titles that I own are very obscure, especially the physical books, but luckily I pulled something together and even managed to have a theme going.

Sarah Dessen and Becca Fitzpatrick really pulled through for me!

How did you January TRB Pile Challenge go? Send me a link or just tell me about it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...