Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and The Bookish

This week's "Top Ten Tuesday" is Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most

Please note that these are in no particular order. Click on the title to be brought to my review


1. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

This is a no-brainer for me.


2. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

How could I not?


3. Barbie Girl by Heidi Acosta

This book was truly amazing. There was just something about it that made me fall in love with it.


4. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I blame this all on Daemon.


5. Alice In Zombieland by Gena Showalter

This was definitely a "WOW!" book.


6. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole

I blame this on Jack. He was a "WOW!" factor, but the book overall had me captivated from page one. 


7. Crash by Nicole Williams

This was freakin' amazing. I was gasping from the first chapter. It was crazy.


8. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer

This is a book I couldn't put down. 


9. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

This book opened me up to a whole new genre. It was truly one of the first of my favourite books of all time. 

TEAM PEETA!


10. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
(No review for this one. Sorry, but I read it before I started reviewing)

This was my first ever favourite book. I love everything about it. Sarah Dessen is truly a remarkable writer.


I tried to keep the list in the "YA" genre and with few "New Adult" books. It was hard...very hard.
So here are some honourable mentions:



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Sarah Dessen's books are so very popular this week! I recommend them in my media center a lot as well, because they're just so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Lux series made my list, too! And I love Catching Jordan and the other books in that series, too!

    Definitely agree about Charade and One Week Girlfriend!!

    My TTT

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Lullaby is on my list too, I absolutely love that Sarah Dessen book! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/03/25/mostrecommended/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...