Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Top Ten Tuesday...Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread

I've officially adopted the "Top Ten Tuesday" meme!

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and The Bookish

This week's Top Ten list is books I HAD to buy..but are still sitting on my shelf unread.

And here is the list:


1. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

I know. Don't yell at me.


2. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons

So want to read this, but it never seems to make it to my hands


3. Avoiding Commitment by K.A. Linde

*Sigh


4. Girl of Night Mares by Kendare Blake

I miss this series.


5. Nightshifted by Cassie Alexander

It sounds so good.


6. The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova

*Pouty lip!


7. Divergent by Veronica Roth

I've heard so many good things


8. The Host by Stephenie Meyer

I've wanted to read this for a while, but the movies makes me want to read it even more


9. Otherkin by Nina berry

Heard good stuff


10. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

I think I'm just scared to finish off the series.



What are your Top Tens Books that you haven't read, but had to buy?

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Divergent and The Host - GET ON IT GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I am so alike! I've got Divergent, Crescendo (the second Hush, Hush)! :) City of lost Souls is AWESOME!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, you NEED to read The Host and Divergent!! ONE OF THE BEST books I've ever read! I also need to read Finale too! oh and I've only read City of Bones so I'm not going to yell at you :P

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol So I've heard! I am trying to get to them. I want to read them so bad!

      Delete
  4. Interesting list. City of Lost Souls is on mine as well. The Kendare Blake series is one I would really like to start. Finale is good. I wasn't fond of Silence but Finale redeemed Fitzpatrick in my opinion.

    My Top Ten :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how that happens! I have The Hunger Games series, Cinder, Grave Mercy and many more on my unread but bought shelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love The Hunger Games series!!!!!! And sometimes I think they just pop out of cracks in the floor and pile on top of each other. My To-Be-Read Pile is getting out hand lol

      Delete
  6. I haven't read the Vicious Deep too, even though I have it on my shelf. Great list! You have some really great boks on your list.
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, City of Souls!! How can you just keep it there :p

    Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some beautiful book covers among that lot. I haven't heard of all of them, but want to read some of them now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Divergent was great (although the second book was VERY disappointing). I just finished Avoiding Commitment and it was a train wreck but kind of captivating!

    My TTT

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Host and Divergent are both soooo amazing!!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...