Wednesday, 13 March 2013

"Waiting On..." Wednesday March 13th 2013


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine blog.
Below are the titles that I am Waiting On. All summaries are taken from Goodreads.com. Click on the title to be brought to their Goodreads.com page.



Isla and the Happily Ever After
Stephanie Perkins
ETA: Sept 17th 2013

Summary:

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.





What Are You Waiting On?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. LOTS of bloggers have this one featured! I haven't read any of the author's books, but I have heard lots of nice things about this series. Hate the new covers though O_O I hope you enjoy this one when you get the chance to read it! :)

    Here is my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Anna and the French Kiss last week so I am so excited for this book, too! Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I checked out your WOW and just picked up a copy of The Opportunist!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...