Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Not-So-Present.

Hello lovely readers,

Lately I haven't been present, and for that I am extremely sorry. At first it was because school was coming to an end and I had five essays due plus studying for exams. However, for the last week and a half I have been extremely sick, to the point where I had an overnight stay at the doctors. Oh, how fun.

All of the posts that have come out recently have been scheduled posts that I wrote up a long time ago.

And to add on to all of this both my KOBO and my Kindle have broken. 


The KOBO breaking was my fault. I dropped it when it was plugged in and now the power connector thingy is broken(ish). I say ish because it moves around inside the device, yet it charges but does not transfer. So I can still read the books that are on Monsieur KOBO, but I can't transfer any new books onto it. 

The Kindle breaking was not my fault. And, thankfully, Amazon/Kindle will replace it, but sadly I won't get a replacement until mid May. That also means that I had to pull out of some of the blog tours that I signed up for, because all the books were on my Kindle and even requesting an epub won't help because I can't get it on Monsieur KOBO.

I cried. I wept. Because my electronics were dying when I felt like I was dying. That being said I'm kind of happy to have an excuse to read my physical books that are taking up a lot of room on my shelf. I see it as being a bit of a positive. 

Now that I'm healthy again you may get a flood of posts in your inbox in the next day. Again, I apologize, but there is a lot I have to catch up on now that I am back in the land of the living.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sounds like you've really had a time of things Yikes. I hate Dr.'s and being sick. Glad you're feeling better now. And I'd probably cry to if my ereader broke. And to have two of them break =S Hope that your replacement kindle shows up surprisingly early!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both. But, like I said it's a good excuse to get through the physical books on my shelf!

      Delete
  2. Oh no! I had to do a similar post on my blog because of school and how busy I've been. I'm sorry. Sometimes book blogging is just hard to keep up with when you don't have time and everything's working against you. I had noticed you were rarely ever showing up in my inbox anymore. I love your graphics and posts, so glad to see you back! Kinda missed the blog.

    Marie @ Marie's Bookworm Blog
    http://www.mariesbookwormblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...