Sunday, 28 April 2013

Quotes! The Accidental Werewolf by Dakota Cassidy


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read:
#1: The Accidental Werewolf by Dakota Cassidy (Click title for review, and series banner provided by imlovingbooks.com)

As always there may be some spoilers, but there is only two quotes this time so I highly doubt there are any.

1. “Do you promise to help me pack up my apartment and get all my stuff? I have a lot of stuff. A lot. Shoes and purses and clothes and nail polish. I have way more purses than you brought and at least a gatrillion dresses. I can't live without them-'
'I promise to haul your shit around.”

2. “I want you to listen to me carefully. I don't give a shit what the council says. You're here, you're mine, and nothing they say or do will change that. Period.”



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I want to read this series, so, so, so much! It sounds like such a fun read!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...