Thursday, 25 April 2013

Quotes! The Only Exception by Magan Vernon


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read:
 The Only Exception by Magan Vernon (Click for review)

These may contain spoilers. Be warned.

1. "Miss Remy, I don't know wheat kind of signals you're trying to give me, but the more you challenge me, the sexier I find you"
2. This was no time to picture Trey naked. That was reserved for when I was alone and could pretend it was by accident.
3. "For now, I'll let you plead temporary amnesia," he said and lifted my chin to him. "But I'm never going to forget what it felt like when you were biting my lip instead of your own."



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Come forward to us & get solution for your income problems ,(11569)
    Complete Our 3 day work at home training course and be
    placed in a work at home job, with a real company that
    will earn you over $50,000 per year Guaranteed!
    Earn up to $100,000 Per year from home
    as a certified home worker for more details visit: (http://www.JobzInn.com)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...