Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (04.30.2013): Top Ten Topics That Instantly Make Me Buy/Pick Up A Book


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and The Bookish

This weeks "Top Ten Tuesday" is: Top Ten Words/Topics That Instantly Make Me Buy/Pick Up A Book

I chose 'topics' because I don't really think there is a word that would make me pick up a good.

1. Bad Boys/ Good Guys, Bad Girls/Troubled Girls. I like me some bad boys.

2. Werewolves/Shapeshifters. Werewolves are my weakness. *Bites fist

3. Greek Gods/Roman Gods. There is something about that culture that I just love to learn about

4. Dystopian Society. Its interesting to read and think about what people would do if something crazy happened to the world

5. Vampires. Ever since Twilight and Sookie Stackhouse I've had a thing for Vamps

6. Clones. Kyle XY really brought me into the world of clones and has kept me there ever since.

7. Angels/Demons/Nephillim. Darn you City of Bones! Ever since I started reading Cassandra Clare I've loved Angels and Demons

8. Ghosts. I kind of believe in ghosts and I read The Mediator series by Meg Cabot when I was younger and I've been hooked ever since.

9. Mermaids. I blame this one on the beautiful ocean and my love of swimming

10. Highlander. I don't know if I have an excuse for this one. I love Highlanders. I love their kilts, their broad-chest and their manly ways.

Check out my previous Top Ten Tuesday lists here

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh, clones! That would be a really book :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! Only ghosts made on my list, although I do love books with mermaids, as well as werewolves & other shapeshifters.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick with clones! I cannot get into mermaid books, but I do love a good ghost story. Maureen Johnson's new Shades of London series is currently one of my favorite ghost stories. I also love Rosemary Clement-Moore's ghosty books. I can always read a vamp book :) Here are my loves http://wp.me/pzUn5-1uw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...