Monday, 29 April 2013

Update on the Electronics

Long live the KOBO Glo...and Kindle!

Can you imagine how happy I am right now?

I'm no longer sick like a dog, I've handed in my final papers, and I've written my last exam on Tuesday!

Ok, well not my final exam cause I still have two years, but still....!!!!!!

Although I start summer lectures tomorrow.

Then I get my replacement Kindle and things were looking up.

I could finally read my electronic books again!

And then....I went out and bought this bad boy:


Dun...


Dun...


Dun!!!!!!

Dear lord how I love this thing!

It glows!

I love my Kindle, I truly do...but there is something about a KOBO. I guess it's the touch screen, the graphics, and easy highlighting options that really get me. All for less than the price of a Kindle. 

Anyhow, it's at my side now and shall never leave!


-Love, one very happy girl.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Kobo! But also AHH for that picture of the wall of words hugging the girl. Throws me off every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you make me want to get one. ;)
    Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...