Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (05.07.2013): Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and The Bookish

This weeks "Top Ten Tuesday" is: Top Ten Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun

It was weird when I tried to come up with this list and realized I didn't have a lot of light and fun reads. Thankfully I did have enough to make this list:



1. The Accidental Werewolf by Dakota Cassidy. The book was much better that I expected it to be, and even though it had some serious and dramatic moments the book overall was a light and fun read!


2. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton. This book was absolutely hilarious! There was a lot of steamy moments, but I was laughing hysterically the entire time.


3. First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones. HILARIOUS!


4. Thirty Nights with a Highland Husband by Melissa Mayhue. Toe curling, and it put a smile on my face


5. A Tailor-Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer. A good wholesome romance that had my heart-a-flutter


6. Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs. It's Quince that really gets me in this book. He makes me smile


7. Short Straw Bride by Karen Witemeyer. Another good and wholesome romance. This made me giggle and I fell in love with the characters.


8. The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade. This series was great and one that intrigued me and made me smile.


9. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. Greek Gods? Yes, please! Light and adventurous!


10. Meg Cabot short series/stand-alones. The covers have changed a lot since I first read them (they are much cuter!), but all the books are light and fun that leave you feeling happy. They include: All American Girl, Ready or Not, Teen Idol, Victoria and the Rogue, Nicola and the Viscount, Avalon High, Jinx, How to Be Popular, Pants on Fire,and probably some others I'm forgetting.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...