Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Top Ten Tuesday! (05.28.2013) Top Ten Paranormal Beings/Supernatural Creatures or Beings



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and The Bookish

Check out the previous and upcoming topics here!

This weeks "Top Ten Tuesday" is: Top Ten Paranormal Beings/Supernatural Creatures

This edition will not have any review links, novels names, or goodread links.

I'm sure I've missed many that I have read, but there was a lot to sift through. Some species I've grouped together because I find they fall in the same general area. 

1. Werewolves/Shifters. I am a werewolf/shifter fan. 100% above all else.




2. Ghost/Reapers/Mediators. I love them. I love them, I love them.



3. Vampires. Yup I'm onboard that train too.



4. Gods (Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Norse) They are so interesting.



5. Wizards/Witches/Psychics. There is no need to explain this.



6. Mermaids. Because the ocean is beautiful and sometimes I dream about what it would be like to live there.


7. The Fae (including Goblins) Because they're awesome.


8. Demons/Angels/Nephilim. They really make you think about what could be out there. And they are just too cool.




9. Zombies. Hahahaha! I mean come on! 


10. Aliens. They are out of this world. That was corny I know, but they are still cool. 




What is on your Top Ten Tuesday?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm not super into paranormal books, but I do love me a good zombie story! Good thing there are so many of them out right now.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love me a good zombie story too! If there is any your recommend let me know!

      Delete
  2. What a fun list! I've read many of these, but still need to get on quite a few. I especially still need to read A Great and Terrible Beauty and the Iron King. I've heard great things about both. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! I will definitely need to pick some of these up, I'm a huge fan of Meg Cabot's Series, as well as Harry Potter and Twilight. I am always looking for different books more in this genre so I cannot wait to get my hands on some of these!!

    Feel Free to Check out my TTT! :)
    http://deservedly.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/top-10-songs-that-remind-me-of-books/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...