Sunday, 21 July 2013

Quotes! Lost & Found by Nicole Williams


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read:
Lost & Found (Lost and Found #1) by Nicole Williams (Click title for review)

Chances of spoilers!

1. Making his way over to the utility sink, Jesse cranked on the water before leaning down and splashing his face and hair. Hello, fine, fine ass. How I’d missed you.

2. If I had to watch the rest of the Jesse Walker strip tease, I would moan the alphabet.

3. “Thou shalt not ask a girl out if thou hast a girlfriend. That was the eleventh commandment.”

4. “ I was really hoping to impress you with my mad chimney climbing skills.” Jesse’s dimples emerged. My throat went dry. “So, are you impressed?”

5. He bent his face into the curve of my neck. “We don’t deserve anything Rowen. We don’t deserve punishment, we don’t deserve happiness, life owes us nothing. Realize that.” His voice wasn’t gentle anymore; it was as strong as I’d ever heard it. “So we have to take what we want because life sure as shit isn’t going to freely hand it over.” He kissed the skin just above my collar bone. “And I want you.” 

6. I bit my cheek and tried not to smile. It didn't matter what I threw at the guy; I couldn't shake that darn sunny attitude of his. Worse of all, I was afraid it might be contagious. "Just so I'm prepared... are all cowboys like you?" I asked, stepping up into Old Bessie.
Jessie stepped between the door and me before I could close it. His body took up almost the entire door frame. "There's no other cowboy like me," he said with a smile.

7. “Why don’t you want to know that I like you, Rowen? Why don’t you want me to tell you I’m so damn attracted to you, I almost don’t trust myself to be alone with you like we are right now? Why don’t you want to know that I care about you so much…?” 

8. “He can take a few pain relievers when he gets back to the ranch. You're not dealing with your wussy city boys, Rowen."
"That's right," I said, rolling my eyes even though he had his back to me. "I forgot you all are invincible gods."
Garth looked over his shoulder, "Nope, we're even better than that." I could see his smile gleam. "We're cowboys.” 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...