Sunday, 15 December 2013

One Wild Night by Magan Vernon Book Tour Stop!


One Wild Night
Magan Vernon
Part 1 in the Forever Wild series!


One Wild Night Can Change Everything

Valerie Wilder doesn’t do serious relationships. She also doesn’t usually wake up in Vegas next to a male stripper…

A male stripper who happens to be her new husband.

A quickie divorce seems like the answer, but the Nevada legal system doesn’t think so.  When her new husband suggests flying back to Chicago with Valerie she accepts, wondering if one night in Vegas could turn into something much more.


Magan Vernon is a Young Adult and New Adult writer who lives with her family in the insurance capital of the world. When not writing she spends her time fighting over fake boyfriends via social media. You can find her online at www.maganvernon.com.



Name: 
Wes “Wild, Wild, Wes” Cockrell
Age: 
22
Birthday: 
November 11th
Favorite Color: 
Black. Not in the dark, emo way, but in the dark, sexy sort of way. Like the color of a good pair of thigh highs on a woman.
Childhood Ambition: 
Professional singer and songwriter. I wrote a lot of black as a child and thought I was Johnny Cash. My dad just told me to quit with the sh*t and get a real job.
Favorite Food: 
My meemaw’s biscuits and gravy. I may have to work out for a week afterwards, but anything a woman cooks is worth it.
What Actor would you cast to play in a movie about your life: 
Channing Tatum is the only man with moves like mine.
How would you spend your ideal Saturday night?
Cooking a nice southern dinner for someone special, dancing, and cuddling and if cuddling lead to something more then I wouldn’t complain.
Favorite Movie: 
Animal House
Favorite Song: 
Wild World by Cat Stevens
How many tattoos do you have?
One. Music notes above my left pec.
One thing no one else knows about you:
I’ve never been to Disney World. We were supposed to go when I was a kid but my parents got in a huge fight a few months before and the trip was cancelled and never rescheduled. It’s always been on my bucket list. Maybe someday.
Quote: 
“Will you still love me when I’m no longer young and beautiful” - Lana Del Ray

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...