Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday Yearly Review 2013!


Top Ten Tuesday Yearly Review for 2013!

Some more clean up, unfortunately I didn't get a lot of them done :(

April 2:  Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character (I know how y'all love your book boyfriends :P )
April 9Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger 
April 16: Top Ten Tuesday REWIND -- pick a past topic you missed or one you want to revisit! (**My Choice: Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished Yet)
April 23Top Ten Books I Thought I'd Like MORE/LESS Than I Did
April 30: Top Ten Words/Topics That Instantly Make Me Buy/Pick Up A Book (thanks to Karin at My Life In Books for this topic & graciously letting us use it)
May 7Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun
May 14Top Ten Books Dealing With Tough Subjects (abuse, suicide, grief etc or something personal hard for you)
May 21Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read
May 28: Top Ten Tuesday Freebie (Anything you want! Top Ten Favorite Paranormal Creatures! Top Ten Books Set in Paris! Top Ten Books I Wish I Never Read! etc. etc.) (**My Choice: Top Ten Paranormal Creatures)
June 4: Top Ten Books Featuring Travel In Some Way (road trips, airplanes, travelogues, anything where there is traveling in the book!)
June 11Top Ten Beach Reads (however YOU define a beach read!)
June 18Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List
June 25Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2013
July 2: Top Ten Most Intimidating Books (might be intimated by size, content, that everyone else loves it but you are sure you won't etc)

July 9: Top Ten Best/Worst Movie Adaptations (you could pick best or worst OR split it in half) -- originally done in the form of best movie adaptations in Feb 2011 and
July 16: Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition (Topic originally done March 2011)
July 23: Top Ten Words/Topics That Will Make You NOT pick up a book (opposite of April 30 topic!)
July 30: Top Ten Favorite Beginnings/Endings In Books (talk about books that started or ended just perfectly or with a bang OR you could do specific opening lines or last lines -- however you want to do it!) -- thanks Danika for the initial idea. I just adapted it.
August 6: Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels (they were complete stories but you just could have read more and more about these characters or set in that world) -- thanks Courtney for this suggestion!
August 13: Top Ten Favorite Books With X Setting (ie: futuristic world, set mostly in schools, during World War II, books set in California  etc. etc. So many possibilities!) 
August 20: Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier (maybe it's Goodreads or your library or different resourcers etc. etc.)
August 27: Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters (originally done May 2011)
September 3: Top 10 Contemporary Books That Would Be Great Paired With A Required Reading Book (like Perks of Being A Wallflower with Catcher in the Rye) OR Top Ten Books That You Wish Were Taught In Schools  -- THANKS BRANDYN for this suggestion!
September 10: Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show (set in a perfect world...in which movies don't butcher the books we love.) -- originally done April 2011
September 17: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List (you could do top ten fall releases you plan on reading or just your planned reading list)
September 24: Top Ten Best Sequels Ever (thanks Tiff for this suggestion!)

October 1: Top Ten Book Turn-Offs (thanks to Michelle for this idea!) 
October 8: Top Ten Disappointing Series Enders
October 15: Top Ten Books I Was Forced to Read (either by teachers, friends, other bloggers, reviews)
October 22: Top Ten Character Names
October 29: Top Ten Scariest Looking Book Covers (thanks to Abbi!)

November 5: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On (originally done September 2011)
November 12: Top Ten Covers I Wish I Could Redesign (originally done April 2011)
November 19: Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To X Person (your choice -- could be to your mom, to a reluctant male reader, to your teenage sister, to dog lover's, to sports lovers, etc.)
November 26: Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For (could be bookish or not -- up to you)
December 3: Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read
December 10: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
December 17: Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013
December 24: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
December 31: Top Ten Books I Read In 2013 (overall or you can pick a specific genre if overall is too hard)

 photo Signature11_zpsd46d1ce8.jpg

1 comment:

  1. +$3,624 profit last week!

    Receive 5 Star verified winning picks on NFL, NBA, MLB & NHL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...