Thursday, 1 January 2015

2015 eBook Reading Challenge!


This year I will again participate in the eBook Reading challenge!

Workadayreads.com is not hosting the 2015 eBook Reading Challenge this year so I've discovered that Annette's Book Spot is hosting one! 

You can find out more and sign up here.

I've got my button:


It's situated on the left side of my blog and will have a progress bar to keep everyone (especially me) up-to-date on my progress!

And, every review that I complete that goes towards my challenge will have this button (but smaller) in the review:


My goal this year is:

Megabytes - 25 books!

I have a huge feeling that I will surpass this goal, but seeing as how I had a bad year for 2014 I figured I would keep it simple.


What are your goals for 2015?
Comment below!

 photo Signature11_zpsd46d1ce8.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Cute blog! New follower via feedly. Thanks for joining up. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make the progress bar? Does it update automatically or you do it manually?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nickle love lol I have to update the progress bar manually. It's actually really simple though. As for where I got it.....its been really long. If you want to email me I can just send you the code and I'll change the colour of the stuff you'd need to change. Does that work? If so my email is located on my contact me section or just click the email icon on the top right hand corner of my blog. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Oh okay. No worries then. I found a plugin for wordpress that lets me do it manually. Guess it'll do. Thanks!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...