Thursday, 1 January 2015

2015 (Goodreads) Reading Challenge



It's a new year and that means a new reading challenge! 


In 2014 I read a whopping total of 57 books. 


It was a pretty bad year all around for me with regards to blogging and reading. Especially considering in the previous 2 years I doubled that. I had to set my goal back by half.

Those that have followed me and saw my one or two updates where I stated I was getting back to reviewing know that some serious stuff went down in my life this year. And it made this previous year...shitty (really the best way to explain it).  

However, I'm looking to the future now. I have a surprise announcement coming up this month and I've already started typing out reviews. I'm going to try and catch up on my old ones as I review new books throughout the year. 

This year...I'm getting my ass in gear. 

You should probably be receiving... oh about 4 post from me today.

I've been working pretty hard the past couple of days to get this blog up and running. I've updated my graphics to say 2015, started my challenge lists and am doing the tedious task of going through every page on here. 

Feel free to check out my Contact Me page which has been revamped and includes some personal pics of myself so you can get to know me better. 

This year I'm looking to make some changes to the blog, as well as myself. One of those changes is communication.

I want to talk to you. All of you out! I want to hear your thoughts and have you share you opinions and your blogs with me. 

I'm pretty excited for this year! I can't wait to tell you guys all I have in stock!

Anyhow...to the Challenge.

The moment the clock strikes 12 tonight I'll be filling out my 2015 Reading Challenge through Goodreads.com and getting that button on my blog. 

My goal will be set for 100.

What are your goals for this year?

 photo Signature11_zpsd46d1ce8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...