Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Waiting on Wednesday 2016.04.06


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I am looking forward to...



 The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4)
by Maggie Stiefvater


All her life, Blue has been warned that she will cause her true love's death. She doesn't believe in true love and never thought this would be a problem, but as her life becomes caught up in the strange and sinister world of the Raven Boys, she's not so sure anymore.


ETA: April 26th 2015

 photo Signature-2015_zps4a9b81dd.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Omg!! This is my WOW pick as well. Everyone has been anticipating this hahaha

    PS, I'm a new follower of yours :)♥
    Jumana @ Books by Jay
    MY WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting since last year. I posted this as my WOW last summer when I thought it was still coming out last October. :-( I can barely wait till the 26th!!! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...