Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Waiting on Wednesday 2016.04.20


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I am looking forward to...



A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2)
by Sarah J. Maas



Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court--but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people.

Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms--and she might be key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future--and the future of a world cleaved in two.



ETA: May 3rd 2016

 photo Signature-2015_zps4a9b81dd.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read book #1 but I can't wait


    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my pick a few weeks ago. I had the egalley of the first one, but didn't get it for this one unfortunately. So I have to wait till it comes out I guess. Great choice!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...